– 3 modes: Baby Walker, Ride On and First Steps
– Suitable from 6 months to 3 years
– 2 handlebar and height positions
– Removable toy panel
– 6 safety brakes which stop the walker when it reaches a step
– Ergonomic, storable seat for the ride on mode
RRP £79.99. Available at major baby retailers.
– Great value for money
– Very strong, sturdy design
– Fun and colourful
– Great, interactive toy section
– Grows with your child
– The only thing I would say, and this might just be Isla, it seemed a little hard to get moving on carpeted floors. Obviously this is due to the added friction of the carpet compared to a wooden, tiled or lined floor. Isla might have just been being lazy too!
We fell in love with his walker at the press event when Isla took her first (aided) steps in it. It is such great value for money, as are most of Chicco’s products, and you can really feel the quality in it. Definitely worth it and we would very much recommend it as a fun way of encouraging your child to gain confidence with walking.
Here is our video review showing the set up of the Chicco 1, 2, 3 Baby Walker.
Now for some exciting news…
We have one to give away to one of our beautiful readers. Just enter below!
*We were sent a Chicco 1, 2, 3 Baby Walker for the purpose of this review but all opinions are our own