Weekend Tot Style #29

Welcome back to another week of Weekend Tot Style – glad to have you along! Unfortunately, Clearly Bex is taking a break from the blogging world at the moment, so it will just be ourselves hosting for a little while. We’re sending Bex all the love in the world.

hm kids print dress next sandals denim shirt flatlay

Dress, H&M | Shirt, H&M | Sandals, Next

hm kids dress pear print fashion style ootd 2

hm kids dress pear print fashion style ootd

I mentioned these dresses in last week’s vlog and got a lot of comments and emails through on them. They were an absolute bargain at £2.99 each, so naturally I stocked up on a few. They are so handy for chucking on to go to nursery, or for jazzing up with some accessories and cute shoes. I can’t get enough of them and there are still a few prints I have my eye on  (they were just out of stock when I went in – boo).

next zara hm girls kidswear magnifique tee straw hat glittter sandals

Tee, Next | Jeggings, Baby Gap | Hat H&M

next girls magnifique tee hm hat kids fashion style ootd

next girls magnifique tee hm hat kids fashion style ootd 2

This tee was a sneaky little Next bargain, after failing miserably to buy anything online. I love the script font and although it’s a size too big (3-4 years instead of 1-2 years), I’m rather enjoying the slouchy look. And I feel like it’s quite a good outfit for the bizarre weather we’re having at the moment – hot one minute, cold the next! Eek, these cacti shoes! Little I has had them in her wardrobe for ages but they must have slipped down the back of her wardrobe and so they haven’t seen the light of day for ages. Better make the most of them before they don’t fit.

A pick from last week:

image107

I fell in love with this little Star Wars galactic outfit from over on Dear Mummy’s post from last week. I like how the Pink trainers and headphones have ‘girl-ified’ it up!

Now it’s your turn! The rules are simple:

• Grab the code below and pop the badge on your post so more people can find us to link up.
  • Link your post up below.
  • Use the hashtag #weekendtotstyle on social media and mention @ThisMamaLifeUK and @ClearlyBex. We’ll RT everyone that does.
  • Visit and comment on other posts that have linked up. If you are first pop back later. Linkys are about sharing the love, they don’t work if we don’t all participate!
This Mama Life

Share On FacebookShare On TwitterShare on Pinterest

12 Comments on Weekend Tot Style #29

1. Alana
    August 12, 2016 at 12:58 pm (8 months ago)

I LOVE the dress in the first outfit, what an absolute bargain and it’s so pretty! Santi has the cactus shoes on today … Another sneaky buy from the girls’ section!
    Thanks for hosting x

• This Mama Life
      August 16, 2016 at 3:13 pm (8 months ago)

Yay for unisex styling! You are most welcome – thanks for linkng up 🙂 x

2. Angela
    August 12, 2016 at 4:54 pm (8 months ago)

Both outfits are so lovely. The dress is so cute. I’m glad I found your linky and hope to join more regular. Exciting! also love that star wars jacket form last week.

• This Mama Life
      August 16, 2016 at 3:09 pm (8 months ago)

So glad to have you along!

3. Training Mummy
    August 12, 2016 at 7:29 pm (8 months ago)

Love the pear dress and cactus shoes. How cute are they. #weekendtotstyle

4. Yvadney (Style After Nine)
    August 13, 2016 at 3:42 pm (8 months ago)

Oh man that little pear dress is just too cute, in fact that first outfit is divine. The second is serious slay, I wish my Lolo would keep hats on her head. Thanks for hosting #WeekendTotStyle Yvadney x

• This Mama Life
      August 16, 2016 at 3:00 pm (8 months ago)

Got to love a fruit print! Oh, Little I keeps them on for 5 mins max – unless she forgets that they’re on her head! You are most welcome my darling 🙂 x

5. Lauren V at The Life & Loves of Lolly
    August 14, 2016 at 9:25 am (8 months ago)

Those H&M dresses are great for that price, I love the pear print. Looks great with the senim shirt and the sandals. The second outfit us great too, i love the casualness of it. Ive9bouht a few sale items in age 3-4 for Joey too. Hope you have a great weekend x #WeekendTotStyle

• This Mama Life
      August 16, 2016 at 2:56 pm (8 months ago)

The prices are so fab! And the prints are really cool too 🙂 Yay for sale buys!x

• This Mama Life
      August 16, 2016 at 2:49 pm (8 months ago)

H&M dresses are THE BEST!! Aw thanks love – she’s better dressed than me, that’s for sure! x

6. Sabrina @ The Mummy Stylist
    August 16, 2016 at 10:43 am (8 months ago)

Aw Little I looks adorable!! I love the pear print dress teamed with denim, and the second outfit is so trendy, you could buy similar and twin with her! Xx
    #weekendtotstyle