I’m a bit of an awkward one. I don’t like to be outwardly vocal about goals and accomplishments because I’m scared of failure and judgment. I would definitely rather sit in the background and congratulate others on their achievements. But… I’ve decided 2018 needs to be the year where I take this all a bit more seriously and try not to be afraid of failing, or not doing as well as other’s do. Here are my blogging and YouTube goals for 2018.
– To post consistently, 3 times a week.
– To reignite the interest on our weekly kids fashion link up.
– To enhance my site layout a bit more.
– To get to 25,000 views a month (currently roughly 15,000).
– To get to 10,000 unique users a month (currently roughly 6,000).
– To carry on posting 3 times a week.
– To do more sit down personal videos.
– To introduce more graphics and enhance my video quality.
– To make a channel trailer.
– To make a better intro.
– To make sure I document our lives for Rob’s deployment as much as possible.
– To do more collaborations – hit me up fellow YouTubers!
– To get to 35,000 subscribers (currently at roughly 21,600 – eek). Feel free to come along and help by clicking here and subscribing (shameless plug!!!!).
Social Media Goals
– Instagram (currently 27,100 followers): to only post images I’m 100% happy with and to TRY and get as close to 50,000 followers as possible (never going to happen!!).
– Twitter (currently 8,100 followers): to engage more and get to 12,000 followers.
– Facebook (currently 3,000 likes): to post more varied content, engage with comments more and get to 4,000 likes.
What are your blogging and YouTube goals for 2018 if you’re a blogger/vlogger too?