So today is the first day of 2015 and 2014 is quickly becoming a memory. How do we all feel about New Years resolutions? I like the idea of them but I get a bit bored of people always having the same ones year after year and then giving them up 7 days into the New Year!
Here are the New Years resolution I am going to try and stick to this year:
– Finally get my new WordPress site up and running
– Try to grow my hair longer. But seriously this time. Lots of hair masks, deep conditioning, trims and by eating lots of protein
– Get. More. Sleep. A bit of a hilarious one considering the age of my child but I really need to start going to bed earlier
– Get organised and book a couple city breaks and a holiday. Can’t believe we didn’t get to go abroad this year and I intend to make up for it this year (dolla-dolla-bill-dependant)
– Become a super duper penny master. This is the term Rob and I give to sorting our finances out. Penny master is so much more exciting than ‘budget controller’ or something equally as boring. I’d like to get us saving more and to be more aware of where our pennies are going each month
– Share the blogging love. I need to get better at commenting on other people’s blogs and vlogs that I love. I read so many other people’s posts but often forget to let them know how much I’ve enjoyed them. Shame on me!
– Oh and very cliched but…LOSE THE MUM TUM!!!
Will I manage it all? Here’s hoping! Would love to hear your New Years resolutions.
You Might Also Like
A twenty-something, full time working, mum of two, with a love for all things cat, cacti and scandi related.