It’s getting so close to Christmas now and it’s Isla’s 1st official Christmas this year. She was a bump last year. We didn’t want to go too over the top with gifts as she’s only 8 months old and is going to be more interested in the wrapping paper. We thought we’d use it as an excuse to get her things we’ve wanted to get her all year but haven’t had a valid reason to do so!
Here are some of the things we have bought/are planning to buy. Please note, we are not buying all of these. Some are just ideas. Don’t want you to think she’s a spoiled lady already!
1. Teepee – we still haven’t ordered Isla’s Teepee yet because I’ve struggled to find one I really love! I do love this one from Etsy though, it’s just a shame the postage is so high.
3. Zara Cross Bottoms, £6.99 – OK these are technically for boys but I think Isla will rock them with a plain White top, her Gold moccs and a topknot!
4. Monkey & Mole Moccasins, £40 – these are the high top versions and I would love to get them for Isla with the sheepskin lining to keep those toes cosy this winter. We missed Christmas delivery though. Oops!
5. Zara Denim Jeggings, £6.99 – these are a little bit of a summery colour but I have a few outfit ideas in mind for them!
6. Zara Stripey Bottoms – these look super comfy and I love a stripe on Isla.
12. Cloud B Tranquil Turtle, £35 – this little cutie is a fab nightlight that lights up the whole room with calming lights and plays soothing music. I want one in my room too!
13. Sensory Mirror Tunnel Lamp, £11 – Isla loves sensory toys. There was one of these at one of one of her baby groups and it was a huge hit so I managed to track one down on Amazon.
14. Lamaze Soft Totem Pole Stackers – we got these in TK Maxx for £7.99. I really like all the Lamaze toys. They keep your baby’s attention for much longer than other toys.
15. Sensory Spikey Balls – these light up when you hit them which makes Isla giggle a lot for some reason!
16. Bubble Machine, £8.99 – we got a bubble machine off eBay because Isla loves it at the Rhyme Time session we go to. I thought it was a pretty good price for a bubble machine
17. Lucky Boy Sunday Bow Jovi, £40 (but we got him with 20% off!) – I wish I could buy ALL the Lucky Boy Sunday toys like Steph from Chalk Kids!! She started our obsession with them haha.
18. iCandy Peach Foot Muff, £90 – my parents bought Isla this for Christmas because we really needed it. We’ve been using it for a few weeks now and it’s made life so much easier/cosier when out and about.
19. Jojo Maman Bebe Baby Walker, £39 (we had a 15% discount code) – Rob’s parents got this for Isla. I really wanted a baby walker but didn’t want any of the plastic-ey, gaudy coloured ones. This was the most stylish wooden one I found and the blocks are fab too.
20. Next Meow Jumper, £14 – I love cats and the style of this jumper. Next have some fab stuff in.